I am thankful for so many things in my life. I have a beautiful family and great friends. I thought I’d make a list of some other things that make life great. Yes, some may be silly but they are life’s little pleasures!
1. Baby belly laughs – I just got done with a laugh session between my son and I. I sure love his giggles!
2. Hot tea – There is just something soothing about drinking tea.
3. A worn out vintage tee – I could live in these guys.
4. Leggings – Because you can’t have a vintage tee without ’em.
5. Running in the rain – I’m not sure why, but I’ve always enjoyed running in the rain. It’s very freeing.
6. Sweatshirt weather – Spring and Fall temps in the Midwest are my ideal weather. Perfect for enjoying the great outdoors.
7. Hiking – I don’t get out on enough hikes, but I really do enjoy seeing nature and getting exercise.
8. Exercise in most forms – I can’t say I’ve met a workout I didn’t enjoy. I didn’t say I enjoyed it at the time…but I always feel great afterwards.
9. A good gluten-free cupcake or bagel – I am a foodie. It’s hard to find good gluten-free options. My absolute favorite bagel was from a bakery at Disney Springs. I’ll always crave that one when I think of bagels.
10. The feeling after running a race – I guess this goes with exercise, but it really seems like it should have its own category.
11. Episodes of The Middle – Did they write that show about my family and childhood? Cracks me up every time.
I’m sure there are many other things I could add to this list. For now, I’ll leave it at 11. As my son grows, I know more will be added.